The virtual office is a physical business address that can be used for company formation in Denmark. This type of service will also include additional, office-related services according to a pre-established fee so that clients can benefit from the usual uses of an office space.
A virtual office in Copenhagen or Aarhus, the two largest cities in Denmark, allows business owners to benefit from the presence of a high-profile office with lower costs than when maintaining a traditional office.
Our company has a vast experience in company formation services in Denmark
and can provide all types of virtual office services
to suit the business needs of all types of investors in the country.
The advantages of the virtual office
The list below includes the four main advantages of working via a virtual office in Denmark:
• Reduced costs: the costs related to working via a virtual office are comparably lower to those needed for the upkeep of a rented or purchased office space.
• Physical address: the business will not lack a physical address that is needed for company formation and for correspondence.
• Complete services: the flexibility of this office is important for some types of companies and clients can choose between various services like mail forwarding, telephone answering and other so that the business has an adequate, professional presence.
• Suitable for all types of businesses: small and medium-sized businesses, but especially startups in Denmark have the greatest benefits when choosing to work via a virtual office.
Virtual office package in Denmark
The Virtual Office
package provided by CompanyFormationDenmark.com
1. Business address: a virtual office in Copenhagen or Aarhus that allows the company to keep in touch with the clients in a credible manner;
2. Registered office: the address of the virtual office is necessary for opening a Danish company -
it will serve as the registered address, a function otherwise taken by the traditional rented or purchased office.
3. Mail collection and forwarding: this service includes the receipt and collection of mail and packages that rive at the address, after which they are forwarded as instructed.
4. Incoming and outgoing faxes: local fax number usage as needed as well as fax forwarding.
5. A local telephone number: at the location of the office, complete with receptionist services.
This is the standard package offered by our agents who specialize in company formation in Denmark. Business owners may find that they need additional services. In this case, we can also provide the following:
1. Dedicated fax service: this includes a private and dedicated number;
2. Call redirecting: in addition to the services already provided, specialized call redirecting to a chosen primary number;
3. Bank statement collection: if needed, our agents can also help you with this service;
4. Extra usage office usage: this includes the extra usage of office and meeting room space, as needed.
Please do not hesitate to contact us
if you need additional details about the virtual office services provided by our agents as well as complete assistance for Danish company formation