The virtual office is a physical business address that can be used for company formation in Denmark. This type of service will also include additional, office-related services according to a pre-established fee so that clients can benefit from the usual uses of an office space.
A virtual office in Copenhagen or Aarhus, the two largest cities in Denmark, allows business owners to benefit from the presence of a high-profile office with lower costs than when maintaining a traditional office.
The advantages of the virtual office
The virtual office is often a preferred solution for small companies or startups. The main reason is that it implies lower costs than a traditional office where entrepreneurs will need to budget the monthly costs for the respective rent, maintenance, repair work, and others. This is not to say that this manner of working is not suitable for large businesses. The decision to work via a virtual office can be just as suitable to a larger company, such as a software development firm, for example, and whose employees are not conditioned to work in a local office all of the time. The company can then work in a virtual office and request office space services as needed. Company formation in Denmark is a simple and straightforward process and, by working via a virtual office, investors will also enjoy a high degree of flexibility and reduced costs.
The list below includes the four main advantages of working via a virtual office in Denmark:
• Reduced costs: the costs related to working via a virtual office are comparably lower to those needed for the upkeep of a rented or purchased office space.
• Physical address: the business will not lack a physical address that is needed for company formation and for correspondence.
• Complete services: the flexibility of this office is important for some types of companies and clients can choose between various services like mail forwarding, telephone answering and other so that the business has an adequate, professional presence.
• Suitable for all types of businesses: small and medium-sized businesses, but especially startups in Denmark have the greatest benefits when choosing to work via a virtual office.
Business owners in Denmark may find that one or more of these advantages suit their needs. The decision to operate via a virtual office is one that takes place during the initial company formation states as the address will be required for registration. This is a mandatory condition for locally registered companies, as well as for branches of foreign companies, to maintain a local address in Denmark. This address will appear in the company’s constitutive documents and it will be used for official correspondence as well as for the creation of a bank account as part of the general company registration in Denmark
. Our company formation agents can help you open a bank account and also with other corporate services, such as trademark registration in Denmark
Virtual office package in Denmark
Many companies that offer virtual office services will provide a standard package to which entrepreneurs can ass extra services, as needed to their business. The standard options will be suitable for businesses in all fields. Below, we provide more details about the general package offered by our team of experts in company formation in Denmark. Investors who wish to know more about this package can feel free to reach out to us.
The Virtual Office
package provided by CompanyFormationDenmark.com
1. Business address: a virtual office in Copenhagen or Aarhus that allows the company to keep in touch with the clients in a credible manner;
2. Registered office: the address of the virtual office is necessary for opening a Danish company -
it will serve as the registered address, a function otherwise taken by the traditional rented or purchased office.
3. Mail collection and forwarding: this service includes the receipt and collection of mail and packages that rive at the address, after which they are forwarded as instructed.
4. Incoming and outgoing faxes: local fax number usage as needed as well as fax forwarding.
5. A local telephone number: at the location of the office, complete with receptionist services.
This is the standard package offered by our agents who specialize in company formation in Denmark. Business owners may find that they need additional services. In this case, we can also provide the following:
1. Dedicated fax service: this includes a private and dedicated number;
2. Call redirecting: in addition to the services already provided, specialized call redirecting to a chosen primary number;
3. Bank statement collection: if needed, our agents can also help you with this service;
4. Extra usage office usage: this includes the extra usage of office and meeting room space, as needed.
A virtual office provides an important degree of flexibility and can also lead to increased employee productivity because commute times are not mandatory. Employees can work remote and the team can gather for meetings, as needed. Moreover, when a larger meeting takes place, such as a client meeting, for example, entrepreneurs can request to occupy a meeting room.
The fees for the virtual office package vary according to the number of offices required and the meeting room reservations. In those months in which entrepreneurs request more extra services, the price per month will be higher. Most companies offer annual packages that will include the standard services and, as per their offer, monthly use of the meeting room space or other offers as required. These annual packages tend to be more advantageous as there will be a certain discount compared to monthly purchases. Nevertheless, investors who are unsure of the number of months they will be spending at the virtual office location can choose a monthly-based subscription instead of a yearly one.
Working via a virtual office in Denmark
Investors who decide to work via a virtual office and include the address in their company formation documents should know that the business address can be changed at a later date if they do decide to move to a different location, either in the same city or in another one. Our team of Danish company formation agents can assist investors who are interested in knowing more about these subsequent business changes. An alternative is to switch from an address located at a traditional office space that is rented to a virtual office. This can be motivated by financial purposes, reducing the overall costs for doing business in Denmark and it can very well suit the needs of the company. If this is the case, our team can help you notify the changes to the Danish Business Authority.
The Danish business sector is a developed one. We offer the following statistics as per several business fields:
- the total number of companies: 308,157 in 2016.
- 66,816 companies in trade and transport.
- 17,130 companies in the information and communication sector.
- 28,448 in the real estate sector.
- 53,054 companies in the business services sector.
Investors who wish to open a company in Denmark in one of these fields or in other industries, such as arts, entertainment or other services, can reach out to our agents. The virtual office will be suited for some of these business activities and, in certain cases, it can be the optimal solution. Some examples of businesses that can benefit from a virtual office include consulting businesses, accounting companies, startups, software development, web design companies, and even non-profit organizations.
Please do not hesitate to contact us
if you need additional details about the virtual office services provided by our agents as well as complete assistance for Danish company formation